Can I use discount codes with the affiliate program?
Yes, but with some restrictions and caveats:
- First, please note we do not allow you to post coupon or discount codes on your website, blog or other public forum. You may also not create pages or posts that target discount code, coupon code or similar keywords along with our company name or theme names.
- You are always welcome, however, to share advertised discount codes via private communications such as emails or direct messages, between you and a client, colleague or friend.
- Please note that discount codes are always subject to expire or be discontinued without notice.
- Using some discount codes may cause the sale to be attributed to another affiliate. For this reason, we recommend only using ones publicly advertised by Out of the Sandbox as being available for everyone. We cannot reverse any improperly attributed commissions.
- Searching for discount codes during the checkout process can cause sales to misattributed, even if a discount code is ultimately not used or the customer uses a publicly available one.
- Finally, please note that using a discount code will reduce your commission slightly because we only pay commissions based on the final amount paid.