The following article contains information about setting up the FAQ Template. The FAQ Template is available in Mobilia version 6.0! If you're on an older version of Mobilia and would like to use this new page template, you will need to update your theme.
In order to use the 'page.faq' template, the theme will need to be published! The templates from which you can select are limited to the templates available in your currently published theme.
If you are unable to currently publish your theme and would still like to set up the ‘page.faq’ template, we have instructions on how to access unpublished templates here.
Using the FAQ page template
Mobilia 6.0 comes with a new template that makes it quick and simple to put together an FAQ page for your site!
Setting up FAQs
- Make sure you have Mobilia 6.0 published to access the new page template.
- Head into Online Store > Pages > Add Page
- Select "page.faq" as the Template > Template Suffix:
- Head into Customize (your Theme Editor) and navigate to your FAQ page
- In Sections > FAQ > Content you can add 'Headings' and 'Frequently asked questions':
- To add additional FAQs, simply click the "Add content' button and choose 'Frequently asked question.'
You also have the ability to add a banner image to the top of your FAQs!
In Sections > FAQ > you can upload a banner image under 'Image' and choose to enable 'Wide display':
In addition to adding a banner image, you can also enter a 'Heading,' 'Text,' and choose the 'Text alignment' and 'Text position' in the Theme Editor as well: