Nope! The current version of your theme will remain unaltered during an updating process. Instead, the app will create a new copy of your theme with today’s date which will get added to your 'More Themes' panel in an unpublished state. You can then publish this when you’re ready.
Articles in this section
- Theme Updater App Subscription Changes
- Shopify Theme Updater App FAQs
- I was previously on a free trial, will I automatically get charged once the trial is over?
- How do I find the expiry date for my subscription plan?
- How do I know what plan I'm on?
- Theme Updater App 1-Year Free Updates with Theme Purchase
- Theme Updater App Subscription Model
- Accessing Priority Theme Support
- What are the features of the Theme Updater App Pro Plan?
- Can I update my theme without bringing my customizations over?