The FAQ Template is available in Retina version 4.4.0 and up. If you're on an older version of Retina and would like to use the FAQ template, please update your theme!
In order to use the 'page.faq' template, the theme will need to be published! The templates from which you can select are limited to the templates available in your currently published theme.
If you are unable to currently publish your theme and would still like to set up the ‘page.faq’ template, we have instructions on how to access unpublished templates here.
Retina 4.4.0+ comes with a new template that makes it quick and simple to put together an FAQ page for your site!
Setting up the FAQ Template
- Make sure you have Retina published to access the new page template.
- Head into Online Store > Pages > Add Page
- Select "page.faq" as the Template > Template Suffix:
- Head into Customize and navigate to your FAQ page.
- In Sections > FAQ > Content you can choose to add in a 'Heading' which will group the questions following into its own section, and add your 'Frequently Asked Question':
- Within the Theme Editor, you can also upload a Banner Image, add a Heading/Text, and choose the text alignment: