The following article contains information about setting up the FAQ Template. The FAQ Template is available in Responsive version 7.0! If you're on an older version of Responsive and would like to use this new page template, you will need to update your theme.
How to use the FAQ page template
Responsive 7.0 comes with a new template that makes it quick and simple to put together an FAQ page for your site!
Setting up FAQs
- Make sure you have Responsive 7.0 published to access the new page template.
- Head into Online Store > Pages > Add Page
- Select "page.faq" as the Template > Template Suffix:
- Head into Customize and navigate to your FAQ page
- In Sections > FAQ > Content you can add your Headings, Questions, and Answers:
- To add additional FAQs, simply click the "Add content' button and choose 'Frequently asked question'.
You also have the ability to add an image alongside your FAQs!
In Sections > FAQ > you can upload an image under 'FAQ Image' and choose to position it left or right: