Artisan 1.3.2 - July 21st, 2020
- Hot Fix to properly display captcha when merchants sign up for newsletter
Artisan 1.3.1 - June 4th, 2020
- NEW! Support for Shopify's native currency selector. This new feature will change the price displayed to customers based on their selection and includes support for native multi-currencies. Learn how to set up the currency selector here.
- NEW! Support for Shopify's multi-language capabilities. A 'Language selector' can now be enabled in your shop's Header and Footer. Learn how to configure multi-languages here.
- Updated logic to the 'Show secondary product media on hover' setting. If you have a video added as your second media type, hovering over the thumbnail will now play the video.
- Replaced select
- Resolved issue with product page images not appearing correctly in IE11.
- Notification e-mail no longer gets cut of off if quotations are used in product variant titles.
- Resolved issue with variant image switching not working in product thumbnail.
- The 'Links hover' color setting now gets properly applied in main menu.
- Videos added to product page descriptions now resize with screen size changes.
itemListElementGoogle Structured Data error no longer appears for any page that includes the
- Sold out variants are no longer crossed out if they are available in other combinations.
- Updated placeholder image logic for video section.
- Resolved issue with quantity warning on products that have BOGO discount applied.
Artisan 1.3.0 - March 3rd, 2020
- NEW! Support for Shopify's Product Media types such as video, AR and 3D models for product galleries. Read Shopify's full documentation on product media to find out if your shop supports this new feature.
- The 'Show secondary product media' setting (located in Theme Settings > Product Grid) that lets you enable an image swap on hover for product thumbnails has been updated to support video playback on thumbnail hover as well.
- Included info text for autoplay settings in Video sections. Learn more
- Refactored video section to use Plyr library for improved functionality including a new mute setting and an option to toggle video controls.
- Moved size chart settings to appropriate place in product form schema.
- The 'Show secondary product image' setting has been renamed to 'Show secondary product media'.
- Phone number field in the Top Bar now works and connects to calls on mobile devices.
Artisan 1.2.5 - February 12th, 2020
- NEW! A 'Custom HTML' section is now available on the homepage, product.details template, and page.details template. Learn more
- The 'Instagram feed' section has been removed due to the deprecation of the Instagram API. Please refer to the following article from our Help Center for more info and recommendations for replacing this feature in your shop.
Artisan 1.2.4 - January 13th, 2020
- NEW! 'Social sharing image' setting (located under Theme settings > Social media) lets you easily upload an image that will be included when sharing your site across social platforms. Learn more
- Validation for checkbox fields in contact form (both section and contact page). If you've marked any checkbox fields as "required" the theme will now ensure that it's been filled out before a user submits the form.
- Support for FAQPage Schema has been included for the page.faq template.
- Prices for sold out products are now included on products pages beside the 'Sold out' text.
- Flickity library (used for slideshows and product galleries) has been updated to version 2.2.1.
- All URLs now include Shopify's new Liquid property to generate dynamic URLs.
- Instagram section is now limited to 3 rows to correspond with image limit from their API.
- Setting names are now consistent for link color settings, review settings, product grid settings, page.contact settings, page.details settings, product.details settings, and search template settings.
- Slideshow works properly on iOS 13 devices.
- Recommended products are now displayed for single product collections.
- The 'availability' field is now accurate for Sold Out variants when run through a Structured Data Testing tool.
- Quickshop items can successfully get added to the cart when the 'mini cart' setting is enabled.
Embedded Youtube videos are now responsive on mobile devices.
- Cart type setting now applies to "sticky" add to cart button on mobile.
Artisan 1.2.2 - August 19th, 2019
- Designer credits have been removed from the footer
- Newsletter popup is now disabled by default
Artisan 1.2.1 - July 16th, 2019
- Back in stock heading now appears on a product with multiple variants
- SKU is being updated in the product form on a product with multiple variants
- Added a ‘Show secondary product image’ settings
- Empty browser tab no longer appears while opening the user’s default mailing client
- Resolved issues with the ‘Agree to Terms’ checkbox in the mini cart
- Mini cart now works with the quick shop
- Resolved currency converter formatting issue
- Added first/last name settings to the newsletter in the password page
- Product info no longer appears twice in product grid
- New breakpoints for media queries
- Background color is now applied to the slideshow section on mobile
- Resolved issues with the shipping calculator
- Product now gets properly removed from the cart page when ‘X’ is clicked
- Video properly displays in both the page details template and product details template
- Back in stock form now works on products with multiple variants
- Color swatches are now visible on the collection page on mobile devices
- Removed Google Plus social icons
Artisan 1.2.0 - June 19th, 2019
- Automatic discounts are now shown earlier in the buying experience
- Replaced related products with Shopify's recommended products feature (https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/products/features/recommend-related-products)
- Removed affiliate link from the footer
- Removed 'Compare at' price from the cart page
Artisan 1.1.3 - April 30th, 2019
- Help links in the Customize theme editor have been moved from the setting label to the setting info
Artisan 1.1.2 - February 21st, 2019
- Size chart functionality has been added
- Removed navigation dots on product image slider
- Resolved issue with pixels firing twice when products were added to cart
- New favicon image sizes added to improve bookmark appearance in Safari
- Updates have been made to the Back In Stock notification form, including linking the appropriate variant with the form
- Issue with menu position in header has been resolved
- Product price can be disabled in the product table
- Tables within pages now respond to the ‘Enabled styled tables’ option in the theme editor
- Currencies now support an apostrophe separator (requested for RUB)
Artisan 1.1.1 - December 19th, 2018
- Dynamic payment buttons are now enabled by default
- Update spam checking for Out of Stock notifications to catch more bots
- New shapes available
- Blog excerpts now allow HTML content
- Improved search page mobile layout
- Logo alignment in the footer has been improved
- Slideshow swiping on mobile has been refined
Artisan 1.1.0 - October 11th, 2018
- New page.details template for creating robust internal pages, with custom control over what content blocks appear on a page
- New product.details template that gives you the ability to add blocks of additional content on your product page
- New Quick Shop feature added - your customers can buy products directly from the collection page
- All the shapes! New shapes added to the sections including holiday-specific options - let us know which new ones you'd like to see added
- Shapes can also be made even larger - max size has been increased
- New currency converter for all your multi-currency display needs
- New option for related product on the product page
- Repositioning the related products and product reviews on the product page is now possible, using blocks
- Updated text placement on video for details page
- Improved layout for the featured product on collection page when not using the Masonry layout
Artisan 1.0.5 - September 18th, 2018
- Moved settings and added additional logic for ‘Agree to terms’ checkbox on cart and mini cart
Artisan 1.0.4 - September 13th, 2018
- New page section to include content from pages on the homepage
- Added option to show inventory remaining based on threshold (eg. when only 5 or less products remain)
- New setting to hide or show price for `Product table` section
- Added new setting to hide quantity box on cart page for services that don't need to show quantity
- Update on product page to prevent sale banner from appearing on variants that are full price
- New option for datepicker on custom form to choose different date format for display
- Improvements to the `Image with text` section to update the layout when text is not entered
- Update the layout for the mini cart and cart page on mobile for improved readability for better shopping experience
- New smaller size on the `Product table` section headings on mobile to accommodate longer titles
- Add id attributes to blocks for easier CSS targeting
- Tweak margin under featured product on collection page when masonry is enabled
- Fix to prevent images on page templates from growing wider than the parent container
- Remove chance of "no-image" placeholder appearing on the article page
- Allow remaining inventory to show even if quantity box is not visible
Artisan 1.0.3 - August 22nd, 2018
- New updates to the grid layout for greater consistency with spacing
- New tweaks to typography
- New animation and options for headings
- New section for popup settings (moved from general settings)
- Bug fix for compare price not being crossed out on search results
- Bug fix for product description not appearing after split tag
- Bug fix for images in product description being cut off on mobile
- Updates to max widths/sizes of slideshow headings in overlay shapes
- Remove breadcrumbs on collection page
- Remove horizontal styling behind collection filters
Artisan 1.0.2 - July 23rd, 2018
- Bug fix for blog tags
- Bug fix for mobile menu scrolling
- Bug fix for slideshow section to avoid text overlapping the overlay
- Added a max height for blog featured images
- Removed breadcrumbs from the search page
- Moved the 'Agree to terms' checkbox to general cart settings
- Updated wording from service table to product table
- Updated all homepage sections with shape options
Artisan 1.0.1 - July 18th, 2018
- Bug fix for checkout agree to terms setting
- Bug fix to truncate blog post excerpt on search results page
- Bug fix for password email input on 'Forgot password' form
- Bug fix for mobile dropdown trigger if parent link is blank
- Update wording from transparency to opacity for shapes setting
Artisan 1.0.0 - July 12th, 2018
- Initial launch
- Homepage breakdown
- Custom Contact Form
- Slideshow section
- Product table
- Filterable Gallery
- Text Columns with Images Section
- Featured Product on Collections Page