You might want to have text wrap around an image on a page or a blog post.
You can change the text wrapping of an image within the rich text editor.
To edit an image in the rich text editor:
- Double-click the image in the rich text editor to open the Edit image dialog.
- Check Wrap text around image.
Click Edit image to save your changes.
By default, the text and image do not have any space in between:
You may want to add some space between. You can do so by adding some inline CSS to your image in the rich text editor:
- In the text editor click the <> "Show HTML" button
- Find the <img> code and add this CSS:
style="margin: 5px 20px 0 0;"Your img HTML will then look something like this:Note that margin code is in order; top, right, bottom, left
- This will give some breathing room between the image and the text:
- If you want to add a border to your image, you can add this CSS to the code:
style="border: 1px solid #000;"You can chose any hex code you'd like!