If you emailed Out of the Sandbox requesting a callback, please note that we do not offer phone callbacks and see more important notes in the "Callback requests" section below.
However, we are always more than happy to hear from you via email or our help center.
Before contacting support, however, please consider these points:
- We have hundreds of articles that outline the basic functionality, setup and even more advanced changes in our support center. We always recommend searching this site first to see if your question has already been answered.
- If your site is not working, please see this article for more details and some troubleshooting steps. We also suggest reading this blog post.
- While our Facebook page does feature a Facebook Messenger feature, please be aware that this is an automated "bot" designed to direct you to existing resources to resolve your issue. We do not read or review the messages sent here and there is no live person on the other end. Find out more about our automated bot here.
- While we try to to respond as soon as possible to all emails, it may take up to 2-3 business days to receive a response. All requests are handled on a first come, first served basis and there is no way to expedite a request.
- If you have urgent needs or need to talk to someone via telephone, you may want to try calling or live chatting with Shopify support. However, please be aware that Shopify support may need to refer you back to us via email.
Please note that if you emailed Out of the Sandbox requesting a callback, your request will be processed via email only. Out of the Sandbox does not provide phone or live chat support for sales or technical issues.
If you sent an email requesting a callback, we suggest replying to the confirmation you received with the following information, if you have not provided it already:
- Provide your store URL and, if necessary, storefront password.
- Provide a detailed description of the problem, including steps to reproduce it and screenshots, if available.
- Check this article for more tips.
We strongly recommend providing this information as soon as possible. Otherwise, you will receive a response requesting this information and your issue will be placed on hold until we receive details, which will increase the time it takes for us to provide you with a full response.
We suggest reading this article for tips on how to submit a detailed support request.
To submit a request to our support team, click here and complete the form.