Yes, you only need to purchase a theme once for your shop. Theme updates and support are always free, there are no additional fees. You will need a Shopify account, which has different plans to suit your requirements.
Articles in this section
- How to register your Shopify theme
- How can I enable Shopify's dynamic checkout buttons on my store?
- Are your themes compliant with GDPR?
- Why won't my video autoplay?
- What is Priority Theme Support?
- When will the Flex Shopify theme be available? How much will it cost? What features will it have?
- Affiliate Program Agency and Freelancer FAQs
- Affiliate Payment FAQs
- Affiliate Tracking FAQs
- Affiliate Program Eligibility FAQs