Yes, you only need to purchase a theme once for your shop. Manual theme updates and support are always free. You will need a Shopify account, which has different plans to suit your requirements.
Articles in this section
- Do your themes support Shopify Payments Multi-Currency Feature?
- How to register your Shopify theme
- How can I enable Shopify's dynamic checkout buttons on my store?
- Are your themes compliant with GDPR?
- Why won't my video autoplay?
- How to hide the "Buy it Now" button
- Helpful information for Google Structured Data Warnings
- Affiliate Program Discount Code FAQs
- Affiliate Sponsored Content FAQs
- Affiliate Program Paid Search and Advertising FAQs