Yes, you only need to purchase a theme once for your shop. Theme updates and support are always free, there are no additional fees. You will need a Shopify account, which has different plans to suit your requirements.
Articles in this section
- Preventing Theme Issues
- How can I create another Home Page?
- Why is my main menu navigation dropping down to two lines?
- Re-order Products of the “All” Collection/Catalog Page
- How can I create an age verification popup?
- Why is a bar overlapping my navigation?
- Are there any discount codes available?
- Why doesn't your 'partner' discount code work for me?
- How can I 'force' the footer to the bottom of the page?
- How can I change settings for products, collections, blogs, blog posts or pages?