Yes, you only need to purchase a theme once for your shop. Manual theme updates and support are always free. You will need a Shopify account, which has different plans to suit your requirements.
Articles in this section
- Can I Get a Fresh/Default Version of the Theme?
- Why Haven't I Received My Order?
- Are Themes Sold On Third-Party Sites Valid?
- Why doesn't your 'partner' discount code work for me?
- Are your themes ADA, WCAG or WAI compliant?
- Are your Shopify themes compliant with the California Consumer Privacy Act?
- Are there any discount codes available?
- Are your themes compliant with GDPR?
- Do you offer nonprofit or educational discounts?
- What are some live shops using your themes?