Yes, you only need to purchase a theme once for your shop. Manual theme updates and support are always free. You will need a Shopify account, which has different plans to suit your requirements.
Articles in this section
- Does my theme support selling in multiple currencies with Shopify Payments Multi-Currency feature?
- How to register your Shopify theme
- How can I enable Shopify's dynamic checkout buttons on my store?
- Favicon troubleshooting
- Why am I receiving Google CLS issues for my online store?
- Why does my theme say "unsupported"?
- There is an "include usage is not allowed in this context" error in my theme
- Hiding unavailable variant combinations
- Selling gift cards in your online store
- Creating animated GIFs