Yes, you only need to purchase a theme once for your shop. Manual theme updates and support are always free. You will need a Shopify account, which has different plans to suit your requirements.
Articles in this section
- My back in stock notification form is not working - what happened?
- How to register your Shopify theme
- How can I enable Shopify's dynamic checkout buttons on my store?
- How do I change the wording in my theme?
- Adding information for VAT pricing
- Where are the theme.js, custom.js or theme.js.liquid files?
- My newsletter sign up form stopped working – what happened?
- How to disable Google's reCAPTCHA badge
- Favicon troubleshooting
- Why am I receiving Google CLS issues for my online store?