Yes, you only need to purchase a theme once for your shop. Theme updates and support are always free, there are no additional fees. You will need a Shopify account, which has different plans to suit your requirements.
Articles in this section
- How can I enable Shopify's dynamic checkout buttons on my store?
- Are your themes compliant with GDPR?
- Why won't my video autoplay?
- Do you offer nonprofit or educational discounts?
- Will you add features from one theme to another?
- Editing checkout.liquid
- How can I have my store added to your 'featured shops' pages?
- Moving the collection description to the bottom of the page
- Why is some of my content covered by the header?
- How can I adjust the spacing between elements in my theme?