The Mobilia Changelog describes significant changes, improvements, and additions to the theme. Stay up-to-date with the latest release details by referencing this article.
Mobilia 6.3.1 - May 17th, 2021
- Fixed an issue where the shipping calculator could break the add to cart button if it was disabled
Need to update to the latest version?
Mobilia 6.3.0 - February 25th, 2021
preloadattr for CSS, fonts, and JS
- Use async or defer for scripts
- Order notes to account page
- Remove LQIP
Mobilia 6.2.5 - November 19th, 2020
- Hot Fix to properly display captcha when users submit e-mail to Back in Stock form.
Mobilia 6.2.4 - November 12th, 2020
- NEW! Predictive search capabilities. Support for Shopify's predictive search API has been added to the theme. Allows search inquires to auto-complete as customers types them in your shop's search fields. Learn more
- The theme's CSS grid has been converted to a percentage-based grid, for enhanced responsive behaviour.
- Updated Fancybox library.
- Updated media position functionality for Featured Product sections.
- Resolved issue with shipping calculator translation errors.
- Quick shop variants now reflect accurate inventory.
- Resolved issue with SKUs not switching when updating variant.
Mobilia 6.2.3 - August 24th, 2020
- Support for Shopify's built-in "Social sharing image" setting (located in Online Store > Preferences). You can now add a default image to be used for social sharing when another relevant image can't be found. Learn more
- A 'Mobile logo' setting has been added to display a separate logo image on small screens.
- Prices for sold out products are now included on products pages beside the 'Sold out' text.
- The theme's "Social sharing image" setting (previously found in Theme Settings > Social Media) has been removed in order to support Shopify's built-in option.
- Updated lazysizes library to the latest version.
- Updated mega menu to include horizontal scrollbar when needed.
- Update lazyloading for images created using the jQuery zoom library.
- Proper variant image is now reflected in the cart drawer.
- Resolved issue with home page banners set to 'wide display' not expanding past their image width.
- Alt text now included on images viewed in the Product page lightbox feature.
- Updated image size in Newsletter popup.
- Resolved issue with Recommended Products not displaying in theme editor if store has custom domain name.
- Resolved issue with image width in Featured Promotions section.
- Updated image sizes for Logo List section.
- Added word-wrap mixin to prevent word overflow on pages.
- Resolved structured data errors appearing in Featured Product section.
- Added info text for the gallery arrows setting in product gallery.
- Resolved issue with product stickers not appearing.
- Suggested videos can now be clicked in video iFrames.
- Resolved issue with collection featured images not appearing on the Sub-collection page.
- Product page no longer shows Add to Cart button if product is in the pre-order collection.
Mobilia 6.2.2 - July 21st, 2020
- Hot Fix to properly display captcha when merchants sign up for newsletter
Mobilia 6.2.1 - May 13th, 2020
- NEW! Support for Shopify's native currency selector. This new feature will change the price displayed to customers based on their selection and includes support for native multi-currencies. Learn how to set up the currency selector here.
- NEW! Support for Shopify's multi-language capabilities. A 'Language selector' can now be enabled in your shop's Header and Footer. Learn how to configure multi-languages here.
- The ability to tab through drop-down menus has been included to improve accessibility within the theme.
- A 'Text size' setting has been added to the Rich text content block in the product.details template.
- Updated logic for the 'Show secondary product media' setting. If you have a video added as your second media type, hovering over the thumbnail will play the video.
- Updated page design of Shopify 'Policy' pages to be consistent with our other page templates.
- Refactored customer account tables in the theme to ensure they collapse on mobile devices.
- Removed 'Footer background image' setting.
- Replaced select
- Disabled zoom in product gallery on mobile devices to improve scrolling experience (lightbox can be enabled to provide zooming).
- Removed 'size chart' link from quick shop.
- When enabled, the Back in Stock form now appears for products that are sold out and have variants.
- Resolved issue with Parameter error and add to cart button appearing for unavailable products.
itemListElementGoogle Structured Data error no longer appears for any page that includes the
- Improved play button logic for video sections.
- The 'fade' animation can now be applied to the Slideshow section.
- Sold out variants are no longer crossed out if they are available in other combinations.
- Videos embedded in the product description are now responsive.
- Notification email no longer gets cut off if there are quotations used in product variant titles.
- Updated alignment for Gift card buttons.
- Quantity box no longer has additional quantity selector in Firefox browsers.
- SKU now properly appears in product.description-bottom template.
Mobilia 6.2.0 - February 25th, 2020
- NEW! Support for Shopify's Product Media types such as video, AR and 3D models for product galleries. Read Shopify's full documentation on product media to find out if your shop supports this new feature.
- The 'Show secondary product media' setting (located in Theme Settings > Product Grid) that lets you enable an image swap on hover for product thumbnails has been updated to support video playback on thumbnail hover as well.
- The ability to enable a thumbnail slider for your product page galleries! Located in your product page settings in the Theme Editor, you can now neatly tuck thumbnail images into a slider below the main product image. Learn more
- Replaced Flexslider library with Flickity for better slideshow and product gallery display.
- Refactored video section to use Plyr library for improved functionality including a new mute setting and an option to toggle video controls.
- The 'Show secondary product image' setting has been renamed to 'Show secondary product media'.
- Performance across banner sections has improved.
- Video media works properly in the theme editor when multiple Featured Products exist.
Mobilia 6.1.6 - February 12th, 2020
- NEW! A 'Custom HTML' section is now available on the homepage, product.details template, and page.details template. Learn more
- The 'Instagram feed' section has been removed due to the deprecation of the Instagram API. Please refer to the following article from our Help Center for more info and recommendations for replacing this feature in your shop.
- The 'Twitter feed' section has been removed due to layout issues when Instagram is not present.
Mobilia 6.1.5 - January 29th, 2020
- Support for FAQPage Schema has been included for the page.faq template.
- dateModified field has been included for Blog posts to prevent Structured Data errors.
- Rich text field now available for the Agree to terms text on the cart page. Allows for easy linking of the text and a page url (located in Theme Settings > Cart).
- All URLs now include Shopify's new Liquid property to generate dynamic URLs.
- The deprecated
.lengthliquid filter has been removed from the Featured Collection section code and replaced with the
- Updated Cookie library to version 2.1.4.
- Updated functionality to include Shopify’s linkOptionSelectors function.
- Removed the 'Update subtotal' link from Cart page as it is no longer required.
- Setting names are now consistent for link color settings, review settings, product grid settings, testimonial settings, social feeds settings, page.contact settings, page.details settings, product.details settings, search template settings, and footer settings.
- Long headings in the Testimonials section no longer overlap each other on mobile.
- Resolved spacing issues in Product Gallery for products that do not have thumbnail images.
- The 'availability' field is now correct for Sold Out variants, resolving a Structured Data error.
- Background and Text colours now properly apply to the Bottom Banner in the Mega Menu.
- Background images now appear correctly on mobile devices.
- Phone number field in the Header now works and connects to calls on mobile devices.
- Back in Stock form now properly displays variant choice in e-mail notification.
- Newsletter Popup no longer appears every time the page is refreshed.
Mobilia 6.1.4 - October 25th, 2019
- Integrated multi-currency functionality
- Integrated IntantPage library
- Description translation is now included in Back in Stock Notification form
- Resolved alignment issues with Newsletter inputs in Footer
- Favicon now properly appears in iOS bookmarks
- Updated the width of banners/stickers on product thumbnails on mobile devices
- Resolved issue with varying heights of Shipping Rates Calculator on Firefox
- Removed margin from product gallery lightbox
- Changed the max-limit of the recommended products to 10
- Removed unnecessary scroll bar on Newsletter pop-up
- Updated OG image sharing properties
- Password input box is no longer cut off on mobile
- Resolved alignment issues with Dynamic Payment Buttons on Cart page
- Improved structured data to resolve warnings
- Ability to disable the breadcrumb links on the product page
- Products that are ‘coming soon’ now have a ‘coming soon’ banner showing in lieu of the price
- Resolved issue with ‘unknown type’ in type list
Mobilia 6.1.3 - August 15th, 2019
- All existing wallet buttons on the cart have been replaced with dynamic checkout buttons
- Designer credits have been removed from the footer
- Back in Stock form properly appears when all variants are sold out
- Deprecated the widget settings for the Twitter feed
- Resolved border radius issues in the quantity field
- 'Darken video' setting is now functioning on the page.details template
- The 'sign in' account link is now properly aligned in the header
- Product banners are no longer overlapping in the product grid
- Buttons now have 'Pill shaped' option in settings
- Cursor link no longer appears when there is no link in the announcement bar
- Adjusted the Add to Cart button width
- Updated order of presets in the _data.json file
- Resolved issue with alignment in the image gallery on the product.details template
- Updated image size recommendation for the Image with Text section
- Divider border section now properly functions on the page.details template
- Resolved issue with the quantity field for the featured product form in the Customize Theme editor
Mobilia 6.1.2 - June 28th, 2019
- Ensured that all Shopify-owned domains have rel=nofollow
Mobilia 6.1.1 - June 25th, 2019
- Removed affiliate link from the footer
Mobilia 6.1.0 - June 12th, 2019
- Automatic discounts are now shown earlier in the buying experience
- Replaced related products with Shopify's recommended products feature (https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/products/features/recommend-related-products)
- Moved the sidebar on product page template into section (blocks will need to be updated)
- Removed affiliate link from the footer
- Automatic discounts now reflect currency changes
- Removed 'Compare at' price from the cart page
Mobilia 6.0.0 - May 9th, 2019
- New style update for Tokyo preset
- New style update for Sydney preset
- New style update for Milan preset
- New style update for Napa preset
- New styling for quantity box on product page to improve user experience
- Product images containers take height of the image instead of the largest image
- Tweaks and updates to the layout for greater consistency with spacing
- Expanded button options and styles
- New mega menu functionality featuring columns and scrolling
- Added a brand new FAQ page template featuring FAQ headings for grouping, FAQ image and banner image
- Introduced new option for social media icons without border
- Layout and styling improvements to the newsletter popup modal
- New border option on product thumbnails
- Option to show the ‘continue reading’ link as text, instead of a button
- Applied more consistent spacing on the contact form
- Autoloop function now works for HTML5 videos
Mobilia 5.5.10 - April 30th, 2019
- Help links in the Customize theme editor have been moved from the setting label to the setting info
Mobilia 5.5.9 - March 7th, 2019
- Resolved issue with alignment of inputs in Newsletter section
- Google Plus social icons have been removed
- Articles are now searchable on mobile
- Proper message is displayed when unavailable variants are selected
- Social media icons in top bar remain the same size when clicked
- Featured Product heading is now properly aligned
- Resolved issue with pixels firing twice when products were added to cart
- Agree to Terms settings have been condensed to one global setting
- Alignment issues for Featured Product images have been resolved on mobile
- Re-worked grid layout on tablet devices
Mobilia 5.5.8 - January 29th, 2019
- Updates to Back In Stock notification form, including linking to the appropriate variant and resolving the duplicate notification form issue
- Applied fix to allow success message to appear in the footer newsletter sign-up
- Currencies now support an apostrophe separator (requested for RUB)
- New favicon image sizes have been added to improve bookmark appearance in Safari
- Fixed issue with links 'jumping' in top bar when clicked
- Updated spacing/layout for featured promotions
- Scrollbar no longer appears in popups
Mobilia 5.5.7 - December 13th, 2018
- Dynamic payment buttons are now enabled by default
- Update spam checking for Out of Stock notifications to catch more bots
Mobilia 5.5.6 - October 29th, 2018
- Check added for shipping calculator to give warning if logged-in user has not set a zip/postal code
- Ensure that there is a scroll overflow on popup modal
- Replace old CloudZoom library with new zoom to better support modern browsers and resolve issue on Safari 12 - styling updated to show zoom within image to prevent content being hidden
Mobilia 5.5.5 - September 25th, 2018
- New setting for a non wide display width on the video section
- Improved Back in Stock form to only show for sold out products (not including unavailable variants)
- Better performance for dropdown menu items on touch screen tablet devices to show submenu
- New setting to limit remaining inventory message based on threshold (eg. only appear when 5 items left)
- Adjust mobile search display to appear based on settings for search visibility
- General improvements to the theme settings wording for consistency in editor
Mobilia 5.5.4 - August 23rd, 2018
- New fade effect for blog post excerpt truncation (no longer strips html tags)
- New spacing setting for divider block on product.details
- New setting to turn off wide display on `Image with text` homepage section
- Add block ids to .details templates for easier anchor links and CSS targeting
- Bug fix for MS Edge where currency dropdown was appearing white
- Bug fix for settings schema data - itemCondition
- Bug fix to hide directional arrows on slideshow if only one slide is present
- Bug fix for page.details template to prevent additional space between header and banner image
- Bug fix to add max-width on the product page images
- Bug fix for collection page quick shop back in stock form not removing message after Captcha has been submitted
- Bug fix for missing margin on page.details template gallery and gallery homepage section
Mobilia 5.5.3 - July 11th, 2018
- Bug fix for empty parent link in sidebar on collection page not being triggered to open submenu on tablet
- Bug fix for 'Image with text' block alignment on page.details template
- Bug fix for dropdown arrow alignment on select element
- Bug fix to remove deprecated promo text color setting
- Bug fix for alignment of header elements on IE
- Bug fix for typography on headings in the 'Image with text' block in page.details template
- Bug fix for footer newsletter overlapping sibling columns
- Bug fix for page.gallery template to ensure proper alt text is added
- Bug fix for product page right image position on smaller breakpoints
- Update responsive breakpoints to include larger tablet devices
- Update references to dropdown to drop-down for Shopify guide
Mobilia 5.5.2 - July 3rd, 2018
- Update payment icons to svg and to prevent broken payment icon links
Mobilia 5.5.1 - June 19th, 2018
- Bug fix for image position on product page showing with decreased spacing on smaller screen sizes
- Bug fix for account activation button styling
- Update jQuery to latest version
- Update autoplay settings to warn that feature is not supported on all browsers
Mobilia 5.5.0 - May 31st, 2018
- New font picker settings introduced (https://help.shopify.com/themes/development/theme-editor/settings-schema#font-picker)
- An extensive, standardized list of typeface options is now available, with previews of the typeface visible within the 'Customize' settings editor
- This update requires that typography settings are reconfigured using the new typeface options (Admin > Online Store > Themes > Customize > Theme Settings > Typography)
Mobilia 5.4.3 - April 24th, 2018
- New size limit for blog excerpts
- Bug fix for currency converter alignment on IE11
- Bug fix for gallery images not displaying on product.details template
- Bug fix for homepage newsletter section email width length
- Bug fix for Pinterest share button on blog post article
- Bug fix for empty href links reload in main navigation
- Bug fix for video not working on page.details template
- Bug fix for product price sale styling on variant change
- Bug fix for announcement bar on mobile overlapping with close icon
- Bug fix for blog sidebar to include toggle for 'page' block
- Update product title on cart page in mobile devices for improved layout
Mobilia 5.4.2 - April 9th, 2018
- Hotfix for bug with dynamic payment buttons and currency converter
Mobilia 5.4.1 - April 3rd, 2018
- New setting to support dynamic payment buttons (https://help.shopify.com/manual/using-themes/change-the-layout/dynamic-checkout)
Mobilia 5.4.0 - March 2nd, 2018
- Updates related to mandatory Section Parity requirements from Shopify
- Update map section with new settings and color schemes
- New newsletter section for the home page
- Updates to Rich text layout
- "Featured products" section changed to "Featured product" and no longer uses blocks
- Bug fix for color swatch variant issue on slower connections
- Bug fix for background color on password page
- Bug fix for large images on cart page
Mobilia 5.3.3 - January 22nd, 2018
- Fix for Instagram API updates
- New Contact form section for home page
- Added close icon to password page
- Support for Tunisian Dinars in currency list
- Moved “Continue reading link style” option to the “Colors” tab
- Fix for mobile image position on product pages
- Section support for password page
Mobilia 5.3.2 - January 9th, 2018
- Support for the new nested navigation feature
Mobilia 5.3.1 - December 7th, 2017
- Bug fix for home page featured video placeholder image
Mobilia 5.3.0 - December 1st, 2017
- New page.details template for a layout similar to the home page
- Revised responsive image sizes for the product gallery and product thumbnails
- Slideshow images are now displayed with JS disabled
- New setting for inventory limit on product form
- Support for auto-responsive embedded videos on content pages
- Fix for non-square Instagram videos
Mobilia 5.2.2 - October 6th, 2017
- Increased the action button size on the home page
- Revised the alignment and size of the Sign Up and Add to Cart buttons
Mobilia 5.2.1 - September 28th, 2017
- Support for a 3-level submenu toggle in the sidebar menu
- Added the phone number setting to the mobile menu
- New page.banner template
- Instagram feed fix to display square images
- Upgrade to jQuery v3.2.1
Mobilia 5.2.0 - July 12th, 2017
- Bug fix for the featured blog link
- Revised the alignment of the customer orders table
- Bug fix for the 'compare at' price on the product page
Mobilia 5.1.10 - June 7th, 2017
- Revised the "range" settings for validation errors
Mobilia 5.1.9 - May 17th, 2017
- Updated the numeric theme settings to use range selectors
- Bug fix for the checkout logo
Mobilia 5.1.8 - May 4th, 2017
- Bug fix for Instagram feed in IE
- Fixed the button link in the featured promotions section
Mobilia 5.1.7 - April 28th, 2017
- Added a hover state to the featured promotions buttons
- Product variant URLs work with swatch form style option
Mobilia 5.1.6 - April 12th, 2017
- Compatibility fix for the Theme Updater app
Mobilia 5.1.5 - April 12th, 2017
- All text settings are now escaped
- Bug fix for HTML5 video section option
- Enlarged product galleries with no thumbnails
- Added translations for account address forms
Mobilia 5.1.4 - March 31st, 2017
- Newsletter sign up forms support CAPTCHAs for multiple submissions
- New sidebar support on the product and search page
- Support for multiple pages of orders on the account page
- New setting for displaying the newsletter popup on mobile
- New setting to display secondary product image in the product grid
Mobilia 5.1.3 - February 27th, 2017
- Minor revision to Instagram feed
Mobilia 5.1.2 - February 24th, 2017
- Instagram title linked to profile on the home page
- Mobile slideshow navigation styling revised
- Added support for a CAPTCHA check in the back in stock request forms
- Revised button size for the Rich text and image section
Mobilia 5.1.1 - February 16th, 2017
- Fixed overlapping text with slideshow arrow
- Fix for AJAX newsletter submission
- Fix for small article page banner images
Mobilia 5.1.0 - February 14th, 2017
- New sidebar settings now use "content blocks", allowing for content to be reordered
- New setting to disable the newsletter form
- Newsletter form now supports Shopify's CAPTCHA challenge
- Additional options for the product.details template - https://help.outofthesandbox.com/hc/en-us/articles/115006910647-Advanced-Product-Page-Layouts-How-to-use-the-product-details-template-
- New home page Testimonials section
- Bug fix for the home page slideshow arrows
- Bug fix for the 'agree to terms' checkbox in Safari
- New font options added to the Typography section
Mobilia 5.0.2 - January 21st, 2017
- New home page gallery section
- New home page logo list section
- Updated the page.sidebar template to use sections
- Bug fix for displaying product types in the sidebar
- Bug fix for ALT text on gallery/logo section
- New product.details template for additional product page content
Mobilia 5.0.1 - January 6th, 2017
- General compatibility improvements for the Theme Editor
Mobilia 5.0.0 - December 22nd, 2016
- Added support for Shopify Sections
- Sections enable merchants to add, reorder, and remove homepage content, offering a quick and visual way to set up a store's design
Mobilia 4.4.4 - November 16th, 2016
- Bug fix for collection.sub_collections template
Mobilia 4.4.3 - November 8th, 2016
- Bug fix for page.gallery template
- Bug fix for the Continue as Guest button text
Mobilia 4.4 - August 22nd, 2016
- Support for the Shopify Reviews app (https://apps.shopify.com/product-reviews)
- New setting to choose the product detail alignment on the collection page
- New theme setting to choose the product page gallery thumbnail position (left/bottom/right)
- Mobile currency converter moved into the mobile menu
- Updated jQuery to v1.12.4
- New blog articles per page setting
- New page.narrow template
- New iconset including revised cart and social icons
- Support for Snapchat and Houzz social profile links
- New phone number theme setting
- New Cart or Bag icon theme setting
- Round/square button styling options
- New full-width video banner section on the home page
- Ability to re-order any home page section, including the slideshow
- New "featured promotions" section on the home page with support for up to 8 promos
- Support for up to 3 home page banner sections on the home page
- New animated text setting for the home page slideshow
- Refreshed styling of the "featured links" section on the home page
- New "Heading divider line" theme setting with several styling options
- Revised "Featured articles" layout on the home page
- Revised Twitter feed placement on the homepage next to an optional content page
- All slideshow/banner images as well as product images are now lazy loaded
- Ability to have a unique size chart on each product page (https://help.outofthesandbox.com/hc/en-us/articles/115006910487-Display-a-Size-Chart-on-the-Product-Page)
- Newsletter section for settings related to the newsletter, including a new first and last name field
Mobilia 4.3 - December 17th, 2015
- Article Images support with new blog layout settings (https://help.outofthesandbox.com/hc/en-us/articles/115007100028-Setting-Up-Blog-Article-Images)
- Apple Wallet and QR code support on gift card page
- Collection page swatches link directly to the product variant
- Instagram feed now supports an official Instagram Access Token
- Ability to re-order the various home page sections
- Chinese translations added
Mobilia 4.2 - September 17th, 2015
- New password page template file and settings (http://support.outofthesandbox.com/customer/portal/articles/2114099-password-page)
- New contact form page with optional Google Map
- Added new light/dark credit card icons with Amazon option
Mobilia 4.1 - August 12th, 2015
- Revised Sydney style - http://sydney-sunglasses.myshopify.com/
- jQuery updated to 1.11.3
- Flexslider updated to 2.5.0
- New slideshow subtitle font settings
- Pinterest sharing button bug fix
- Gift card layout stylesheet fix
- Full width Instagram feed
Mobilia 4.0 - July 1st, 2015
- Widescreen layout
- AJAX 'add to cart' support
- New promotional banner setting
- New logo display width setting
- Added mobile lightbox of product page images
- Added product page SKU setting
- Support for a Size Chart on the product page
- New background image setting for the Newsletter Popup
- Ability to feature full products on the home page
- AJAX 'back in stock request' form, also includes the product variant name
- Google Rich Snippets markup updated to http://schema.org/Product
- New Color Swatch feature for displaying swatches on the product and collection page
- New 'agree to terms' checkbox option for the cart
- Stylesheet change to styles.scss.liquid extension
- Instagram profile feed now supports video
- Revised Google Font options
- New social sharing buttons
- Mobile cart count is now displayed
- Mobile menu sublinks can now be toggled
- Gift card layout revised
Mobilia 3.4 - November 14th, 2014
- Support for theme translations (with default languages English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese)
- Instagram widget updated to support user profile images
- The Fancy button changed to Polyvore
- Bug fix for tabs in Quick View
Mobilia 3.3 - July 23rd, 2014
- Official support for associating images with variants
- Collection page sorting
- Facebook Open Graph support for videos
- jQuery updated to v1.11.1
- jQuery Cloud Zoom updated to v3.1 rev1405291330
- New checkout page styling
- Newsletter 'thank you' text setting
- Minor styling update of Quick Shop overlay
- Revised title tags
- Setting to display full product description in quick shop
Mobilia 3.2 - February 25th, 2014
- Currency Converter
- Newsletter Popup feature
- Instagram feed on homepage
- Inventory remaining optionally displayed
- New "Add to Cart" text setting
- Add next/previous meta tags for products in a collection
- Support for two product columns on the mobile layout
- New Bitcoin icon, all credit card icons updated
- Facebook meta info updated
- Added Facebook share button
- Pinterest and Fancy social button image URLs updated
- Login/Continue as Guest form bug fix
- Image variant to image association implemented for mobile
- Blog article comments pagination added
- Setting to limit search results to only products
- CloudZoom library updated to v3.1
- Support for split product descriptions
- New social icons and setting to display them in header
- jQuery updated to v1.11.0
- Updated Facebook Open Graph and Twitter Card meta tags
- Enabled 'hover to zoom' on mobile
Mobilia 3.1 - October 2nd, 2013
- New Twitter Feed styles
- Sidebar sub-menu support
- Additional sidebar menu support
- Bug fix for quantity input alignment
Mobilia 3.0.2 - August 11th, 2013
- Fixed an issue with the search results
Mobilia 3.0.1 - July 3rd, 2013
- Asynchronous loading of Facebook and Twitter widgets
- Layout updated for background content color
- Updated cloudzoom library
Mobilia 3.0 - June 20th, 2013
- Setting for the header background color
- Collection sidebar support
- Enhanced product and blog search results
- ALT text support for slideshow images
- Napa style colors updated to black buttons
Mobilia 2.2.1 - May 29, 2013
- Fixed RSS icon link for 'None'
- Pinterest Rich Pins support (https://developers.pinterest.com/rich_pins/)
Mobilia 2.2 - May 8th, 2013
- Fixed cart remove link for line item properties
- Updated jquery.cart.min.js library
- Updated pagination layout
- Added new alternative product and page templates
- Checkout template styling revised
Mobilia 2.1 - April 8th, 2013
- New Twitter Embedded tweets
- Bug fix for video slideshow
- Bug fix for variant/image associations
- Added Vimeo social link
Mobilia 2.0 - March 26th, 2013
- Video support for the home page slider and product page
- Back in Stock Request form
- Custom 'Related Items' text
- Custom 'Sold Out' text
- Light/Dark social icons
Mobilia 1.2.1 - Feb 18th, 2013
- Facebook og:type added
- New HTML5 Facebook button
- cloudzoom library updated to 3.0
Mobilia 1.2 - Jan 15th, 2013
- Cart redirect theme setting
- Related Products can be from any collection
- Previous/Next buttons fixed
- Removed touch controls from sliders
- Twitter Card Support
- Home page slider nav icons
Mobilia 1.1.1 - December 26th, 2012
- Fixed RSS button link
- Changed padding of number input
- Fixed x-overflow on mobile
- 32x32 favicon for retina displays
Mobilia 1.1 - December 17th, 2012
- Product image 'hover to zoom' feature
- New meta description
- Updated jquery to 1.8.3
- Revised title tag
- Add to cart redirect setting
Mobilia 1.0 - November 26th, 2012
- Initial release