The following is a breakdown of the Mobilia homepage versions 5.0 +.
See the live demo version here
1. Logo: To upload your shop logo go to: Online Store > Themes > Customize > Sections > Header > Upload Image
2. Promotional Banner: This is found by going: Online Store > Themes > Customize > Sections > Header: You will see the option to write your own 'Promotional banner'
3. & 4. Top Menu and Main Menu: You can display a Top menu and a Main menu in the Mobilia header. For instructions on how to create Menus, see here
5. Slideshow: Online Store > Themes > Customize > Sections > Mobilia Shopify theme > This is where you can control the images you would like to upload, enable, or disable. There are spaces for 12 blocks you can set images in the Slideshow. The recommended image size is 1280px in width and under 600px in height.
6. Image with text: Found in the Customize > Sections area. For an instructional guide to setting up your 'Image with text' section, please see her
7. Page: You can add a custom Page to your homepage. Create a Page from your Admin > Pages > Add page. Once your Page is created and saved, go to the Customize > Sections > Add a section. Under the TEXT heading, you will see 'Page', click Add and you will see a dropbox to select the Page you initially created.
8. Featured collection: In the Customize > Featured collection section, you can display one of your already existing Collections. You have the option to give this section a Heading, choose how many Products per row you want (2, 3 or 4) and Limit the amount of products that are displayed on the homepage from the Collection you have selected.
9. Image with text overlay: In the Customize > Sections area this section is titled 'Your headline' by default. Here you can upload a full width banner image with text overlayed on it.
10. Featured products: You will need to add this section. You do so in the Customize > Sections > Add section > under the PRODUCTS you will see 'Featured products'. Once you add this section, you can give it a Headline, with options to Stagger products left and right, Show vendor, include a product description and set where the Add to Cart button above or below the Product description. Under the CONTENT heading, you select which of your already existing products you want displayed. You can display up to 12 products in this section.
11. Blog posts: You can display Blog posts on your homepage. It appears in your Customize > Blog posts section by default. By clicking into this area, you can write your Heading, select which Blog to display, the number of Posts to display, as well as options to show Tags, Author, Date, Comments and Excerpts.
12. Instagram: In the Customize > Sections area, the Instagram section is enabled by default. If you want to display your Instagram feed on your homepage, you will need to generate an Instagram access token first, which is done here
13. Footer: This section is accessed in the Customize > Sections area. You can display Menus, Pages, Display social media icons, Copyright text, Newsletter signup form, Designer Credits and Payment icons.